- Call for expressions of interest: Director of LGBTQ Research Network at UCL
- Translation in History
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
17 December 2013
The Wolfson Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate the potential to make an impact on their chosen field.
Wolfson Scholarships will be awarded solely on academic merit. Ideally, the successful students would aspire to an academic career.
The successful recipients will receive a total of £81,000 (£27,000 each year for three years) to cover fees and to provide a stipend and research allowance.
Candidates who wish to be considered should submit their applications for PhD study no later than 17 January 2014.
For more information and how to apply, please see Funding, Studentships & Prizes.
Page last modified on 17 dec 13 11:02