- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
Published: Oct 16, 2014 12:12:52 PM
This talk will explore Francis Galton's use of biography; it will account for his use of biographical dictionaries as the basis for his early work in eugenics, including his own attempts to institute a so-called 'Golden Book of Thriving Families' as foundational work for early British sociology. More...
Starts: Dec 2, 2014 5:30:00 PM
10 December 2013
The Centre for Multidisciplinary Intercultural Inquiry
is pleased to announce the Tagore Studentships for 2014-2015. There are
six studentships, each of £5,000.
For more details and how to apply, please see Funding, Studentships and Prizes.