- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
Student Choice Teaching Awards
11 March 2014
UCLU is delighted to launch this year's Student Choice Teaching Awards.
The Awards have been entirely developed by students - students made the criteria,
created the name and will make up the entirety of the judging panel.
They have been developed in partnership with UCL and will be awarded
with the Provost Teaching Awards.
Our students have told us they want to reward and celebrate our outstanding members of staff. We know they are out there so it’s up to you to nominate them!
- For more information and to submit your nominations, please go to UCLU Student Choice Teaching Awards.