- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
Published: Oct 16, 2014 12:12:52 PM
CenTraS Seminars: Towards a micro-history of translators and translation. Speaker: Prof. Jeremy Munday
Starts: Jan 13, 2015 4:00:00 PM
Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
28 January 2014
The Spring Term programme for the Reading and Reception Studies Seminars has now been confirmed.
These informal seminars consider both critical approaches (all varieties of reader-response theory and critical reception in books, periodicals and the work of other authors) and material approaches (history-of-the-book topics relating to publication, distribution and circulation).
For details of seminars and related events, please refer to the Seminar Programme for Spring Term 2014