- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
Published: Oct 16, 2014 12:12:52 PM
This talk will explore Francis Galton's use of biography; it will account for his use of biographical dictionaries as the basis for his early work in eugenics, including his own attempts to institute a so-called 'Golden Book of Thriving Families' as foundational work for early British sociology. More...
Starts: Dec 2, 2014 5:30:00 PM
Funded Masters-Level Study in China
18 February 2014
As part of UCL’s recently signed MoU with Zhejiang University (ZJU), there are two fully funded scholarships available to study at ZJU for a Masters degree in Contemporary Chinese Studies, taught in English.
This programme will be of interest to any current UCL student – across all UCL subject domains - due to graduate this year, who sees the acquisition of first-hand knowledge about contemporary China as relevant to their own future interests.
For more information, please see Funding, Studentships and Prizes.