- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
The next JFIGS Friday Forum will focus on Interdisciplinarity, with talks from Martin Holbraad, Mary Fulbrook and Stephanie Bird, amongst others. To book your place, please visit the JFIGS Friday Forum page.
Published: May 23, 2014 3:08:20 PM
Funded Masters-Level Study in China
18 February 2014
As part of UCL’s recently signed MoU with Zhejiang University (ZJU), there are two fully funded scholarships available to study at ZJU for a Masters degree in Contemporary Chinese Studies, taught in English.
This programme will be of interest to any current UCL student – across all UCL subject domains - due to graduate this year, who sees the acquisition of first-hand knowledge about contemporary China as relevant to their own future interests.
For more information, please see Funding, Studentships and Prizes.