- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
30 January 2014
CMII has established an Erasmus exchange programme with the University of Bayreuth for all of its students.
This offers the opportunity for students studying in CMII to spend between 3 to 12 months at the University of Bayreuth, with a particular focus on their International Programme in Cultural Encounters. This includes interdisciplinary studies in Drama Studies, Languages and Literature, including African Studies and literature and Arabic Studies.
The scheme is open to MPhil and PhD students in the first
instance, though we will consider applications from MA and MSc students.
- For more information, see the Erasmus Exchange page.