- Call for expressions of interest: Director of LGBTQ Research Network at UCL
- Translation in History
- The Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- "'My Dream:' an Intermedial Turn in Urban Aesthetics and Chinese Cosmopolitanism'
- Joint FIGS Application Deadlines
- Tagore Studentships
- CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
- Wolfson Scholarships
- FIGS Research Funding
- UCL Students win 2013 Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- Reading and Reception Seminars Spring Term Programme announced
- Erasmus Exchange with University of Bayreuth
- Funded Masters-Level Study in China
- Student Choice Teaching Awards
- JFIGS Friday Forum: Interdisciplinarity
- Launch of Postgraduate Journal Tropos
- Arthur Terry Prize in Comparative Literature
- New Postgraduate Support Scheme
CHIRP Small Research Grants Scheme
11 December 2013
CHIRP (Centre for Humanities Interdisciplinary Research Projects) invites applications to its Small Research Grants Scheme, for grants of up to £5000.
Awards will be considered for any legitimate research expenditure except attendance at conferences.
Legitimate research expenditure can include teaching relief, some kinds of specialist research training, and paying PhD students to be employed as Research Assistants.
Proposals should be interdisciplinary (i.e. involve researchers from at least two UCL departments), and represent outstanding quality and value for money.
More details on the scheme and how to apply can be found on the CHIRP homepage: www.ucl.ac.uk/chirp