MSSL Solar Orbiter News
- Solar Orbiter News October 2011
- Solar Orbiter News December 2011
- Solar Orbiter News February 2012
- Solar Orbiter News Q2 2013
- SWA and RPW attend discussions on the developments of the Solar Orbiter High Gain Antenna, ESTEC, 13 May 2013
- MSSL SWA team lead Solar Orbiter Boom Working Group Activities to conclusion, Astrium UK, Stevenage, 30 May 2013
- Solar Orbiter News Q3 2013
- Solar Orbiter News Q3 2014
- Solar Orbiter News Q4 2014
SWA and RPW attend discussions on the developments of the Solar Orbiter High Gain Antenna, ESTEC, 13 May 2013
14 May 2013
A discussion meeting to review the ongoing developments of the High-Gain Antenna (HGA) coating was held at ESTEC on May 13.
MSSL is keen to see the successful development of a conducting coating to reduce the risk of the HGA becoming highly-charged with respect to the rest of the payload and thereby affecting the electron measurements of SWA/EAS, as well as the electric field measurements by RPW.
MSSL were represented by Chris Owen (SWA Principal Investigator) and Andrew Fazakerley (SWA co-Investigator.
Page last modified on 06 mar 12 17:34