MSSL Planetary Science News
- Mars Advanced Summer School, China
- New Planetary Group Website Launched
- Cassini CAPS Team Meeting: Glacier National Park, Montana
- Workshop on future observations and study of Uranus
- Joint meeting of the European Planetology Network and Division of Planetary Sciences of the American Astronomical Society in Nantes, France
- 4th ExoMars Science Working Team Meeting, ESTEC, The Netherlands
- ScienceWatch interview with Prof. Andrew Coates
- Dr. Adam Masters wins the Robert Boyd Award for Outstanding Scientific Achievement
- Planetary Group attends the 2011 Fall meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco
- Dione's thin oxygen exosphere
- Dr. Gethyn Lewis attends a meeting of the Spacecraft Plasma Interaction Network
- Planetary group attends the RAS National Astronomy Meeting in Manchester
- Comet studies in the planetary group catch media attention at the RAS National Astronomy Meeting
- Planetary group scientists attend Cassini Magnetospheric and Plasma Science Meeting
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- Planetary science group hosts Cassini CAPS Team Meeting 43
- Dr. Chris Arridge awarded a Royal Society University Research Fellowship
- Rover Trial
- Research Images Competition
- Kimberley Birkett awarded 2013 Outstanding Student Paper Award (OSPA) at the AGU Fall Meeting
- ExoMars landing sites narrowed down – and PanCam appears on BBC News
- Planetary Space Weather
- Venus is slowly losing its atmosphere
- Titan's atmosphere even more Earth-like than previously thought
- Planetary group student organises Sample Space Science Week at MSSL for sixth formers
- Ions from Comet 67P – early Rosetta results and increasing activity
- Cassini mission provides insight into Saturn
- UCL's ExoMars PanCam kit one step closer to Mars
- Saturn and Enceladus produce the same amount of plasma
- Giotto at Halley: 30 years ago!
- Solar storms trigger Jupiter's 'Northern Light'
- Liftoff to Mars!
4th ExoMars Science Working Team Meeting, ESTEC, The Netherlands
25 October 2011
Prof. Andrew Coates (PanCam Principal Investigator) and Dr. Craig Leff (PanCam Project Manager) attended the 4th ExoMars Science Working Team meeting at the ESA Research and Technology Centre ESTEC on 13-14 October 2011.
They led the presentation of a 60-minute special on PanCam on the 2018 ExoMars rover, including science, instrument, campaigns such as AMASE (Arctic Mars Analogue Svalbard Experiment) and software. PanCam team presenters also included colleagues from the German aerospace centre (DLR) and Aberystwyth University.
Page last modified on 25 oct 11 18:35