Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- BSc/MSci Management Science
- MSc Management
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship
- BSc/MSci Information Management For Business
- PhD Programme
- Executive Education: Project Management
- Elective Module Portfolio
- Joint Study Programmes
- Research Seminar Announcements
- Careers Support
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
MANAGEMENT AT UCL
- Interview Process
- Funding and Scholarships
- MSI Scholarships
- MS&I Teaching Staff
- Careers Support
- MSc Management Project
- Student Intranet
- Online Timetable
- Exams and Awards
- UCL Business Society
- UCL Advances
LIVING IN LONDON
Who this course is designed for
Are you ambitious? Do you have a ‘can-do’ attitude?
Employers tell us that they look for people who aim high and are encouraged by challenges, not daunted by them.
Are you keen to know more about business and management?
The MSc Management course is designed to produce graduates with
the knowledge and contacts to pursue a career in management.
Do you want support in developing your career?
Regular career workshops and one-to-one advice ensures that every graduating student is able to advance their career plans.
Why choose an MSc in Management
- Organisations need people who can motivate others and
develop strategies in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- The MSc Management course
is designed to equip ambitious students with the knowledge and skills to work
for leading organisations around the world.
- Because of its managerial focus, the course is not suitable for those wishing to continue their studies at doctoral level.
- Our students come from different academic backgrounds including business, international studies, engineering, sciences, economics, social sciences and the arts.