Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- BSc/MSci Management Science
- MSc Management
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship
- BSc/MSci Information Management For Business
- PhD Programme
- Executive Education: Project Management
- Elective Module Portfolio
- Joint Study Programmes
- Research Seminar Announcements
- Careers Support
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
MANAGEMENT AT UCL
- Interview Process
- Funding and Scholarships
- MSI Scholarships
- MS&I Teaching Staff
- Careers Support
- Student Intranet
- Online Timetable
- Exams and Awards
- UCL Business Society
- UCL Advances
LIVING IN LONDON
How to apply
Applying for Masters in Management
Admissions for September 2014 entry is now open. Applications can be made using an online application form from November. We will consider applications on a rolling basis until the course is full, therefore it is advisable to apply early in the academic year to maximise you chances.
We are not able to advise applicants on whether they would be suitable for the course until we have received a completed application. We cannot consider applicants with a degree result lower than an upper second-class degree.
We look for students with drive, talent, intelligence and vigour.
- Academic. A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in any subject.
- Career Aspirations. A personal statement outlining (1) their motivation for studying management and (2) future career aspirations.
- Work Experience. Applicants who can show that they have actively taken steps to meet their career goals though activities such as work experience/internships/volunteering are at an advantage. Details should be included on the application form and a CV should also be attached.
- Language skills. Applicants whose first language is not English must be able to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate. UCL's preferred English language qualification is the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A 'Good Level' is required for MSc in Management: i.e. an overall grade of 7.0, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests. More information about the English language criteria can be found here.
- Applications process. Qualifications are assessed only once an application has been submitted. The equivalency of overseas qualifications cannot be assessed unless a full application with all supporting documentation such as degree transcripts has already been submitted to UCL.
A GMAT or GRE test result is not required for entry to MSc Management.
If an applicant meets the entry requirements and is deemed suitable
for the course, he or she is invited for an online interview via WePow.
The 2014-15 fees are detailed here
Equivalency Requirements for Chinese Applicants
International students are required to have the equivalent of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree to apply for the MSc in Management. For applicants from China, this is usually a minimum of a Bachelors degree with a final overall grade of B+, 85%, or a CGPA or 3.45/4.0.
If you have any other questions regarding the programme that are not addressed on our web pages please check the Frequently Asked Questions or email us.
Telephone: 020 7679 3489