Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- MSc Management
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship
- BSc/MSci Information Management For Business
- PhD Programme
- Executive Education: Project Management
- Courses In Management Science and Innovation
- Course Outlines
- Optional Courses in 'Innovation Management'
- Research Seminar Announcements
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
Click here to read more...
"APMP is the qualification for anyone who has worked within project management for up to two years, such as project office personnel, team members, or recently appointed project officers, or for anyone who has recently taken on project management responsibilities as part of their job." (Association for Project Management)
Feedback from a January 2012 delegate: “I chose UCL because I felt they would offer world class tuition that would cover the APMP content and beyond; sharing also their own knowledge and experiences, which I found very valuable. This was demonstrated through their lecturing style but also the extensive invaluable notes and supporting literature provided with the course. The staff have been very supportive and I can unreservedly recommend APMP at UCL”
Why Choose APMP
- MS&I has been a successful accredited training provider of APMP courses since 1999.
- The APM, in its most recent re-accreditation report, commented on the first class nature of our re-accreditation application and the very high quality of our APMP course.
- The APMP course is delivered by world class UCL lecturers with project management expertise from a wide range of industries including IT, telecommunications, aerospace, construction and the public sector.
- In addition to classroom-based materials you will have access to on-line course and revision materials, plus expert support from course lecturers during the course and the exam revision period.
- APMP courses are held on UCL campus, normally in the Executive Education Training Suite of UCL’s Department of Management Science & Innovation off Gower Street in central London.
qualifications take your career in new and
exciting directions. They are recognised across the profession and through
their alignment with IPMA’s 4
level Certification Programme they also provide
recognition throughout the world.
APM qualifications are an essential part of the APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism and are designed to meet your needs throughout your career. They demonstrate to your employer, clients and suppliers that you are a skilled and committed project professional.
What Our Clients Say....
- “I chose UCL because I felt they would offer world class tuition that would cover the APMP content and beyond; sharing also their own knowledge and experiences, which I found very valuable. This was demonstrated through their lecturing style but also the extensive invaluable notes and supporting literature provided with the course. The staff have been very supportive and I can unreservedly recommend APMP at UCL”
- "I really enjoyed the course,arrangements were fantastic,lecturers were brilliant.On the whole everything was great"
- "The course materials, venue and all teaching was (sic) of an extremely high standard and excellent value for money"
- "I thought the course was fantastic and really well managed"
- "First class level of teaching. Excellent organisation and delivery"
- "One of the best courses (if not the best) I have ever attended... Well done."
- "Thank you and all the lecturers for a BRILLIANT course. It has been a very rewarding experience and I have learnt so much, also gaining confidence as to how much I already know."
- "The course has provided a very useful summary of project management in an easy to digest way"
- "Very pleased with the quality of the course and would recommend it to others"
- "Please convey my thanks to all the tutors and thanks to you also for what was a very informative and well organised course (including good accommodation)."UK Atomic Energy Authority
- "I really enjoyed the course and I thought the venue and standard of teaching were fantastic"
- "Lecturers generally excellent-very friendly, knowledgeable and responsive"
- "I thought the speakers,materials,care/admin/comms, venue and food were all of the highest standard I have come across doing any course. Thank you all "