Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- MSc Management
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship
- BSc/MSci Information Management For Business
- PhD Programme
- Executive Education: Project Management
- Courses In Management Science and Innovation
- Course Outlines
- Optional Courses in 'Innovation Management'
- Research Seminar Announcements
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
Click here to read more...
"APMP is the qualification for anyone who has worked within project management for up to two years, such as project office personnel, team members, or recently appointed project officers, or for anyone who has recently taken on project management responsibilities as part of their job." (Association for Project Management)
Feedback from a January 2012 delegate: “I chose UCL because I felt they would offer world class tuition that would cover the APMP content and beyond; sharing also their own knowledge and experiences, which I found very valuable. This was demonstrated through their lecturing style but also the extensive invaluable notes and supporting literature provided with the course. The staff have been very supportive and I can unreservedly recommend APMP at UCL”
Who is this Course Designed For
- APMP is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers who wish to demonstrate their knowledge of project management at a foundation level.
- APMP is suitable for both those in the early stages of their project career and also more experienced project managers wishing to gain a formal qualification in project management.
- Complimentary prior learning is recognised for PRINCE2® Registered Practitioners through a reduced (2-hour) APMP exam.