- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Programme Approved for Robert Malpas Bursary
- UCL Management Science and Innovation PhD student Sebastiano Massaro has won the 2011 Academy of Management Organizational Behavior Division's Most Innovative Student Paper Award.
- MS&I Staff and students shine at UCL Awards for Enterprise
- BSc Information Management for Business ranked fifth in UK
- IMB Student was Awarded the e-skills Internship 'Intern of the Year 2011' at the Annual Event at IBM
- UCL Enterprise Society Team wins Enterprise Challenge
- BSc Information Management for Business and UK IT skills shortage
- Technology Entrepreneurship Students win £100k Technology Strategy Board Grant with their start-up
- Web-based Start-Up Showcase Project Launched
- Student entrepreneurs set to share idea with China’s billion-plus consumers
- MSI Envites you to a Research Seminar on: The Dangers of Deep Knowledge: New Ventures in the U.S. Solar Industry on 12 October 2011 from 15.30-16.45
- MSc Management students win HELO Awards!
- Former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student receives $2.5 million funding
- The Future of the Internet: Cisco's Vision of technological change and how it plans to respond
- Entrepreneurial electives at London Business School
- MS&I joins the Association of Business Schools
- Eeve app for iPhone launched by former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- UCL alumnus breathes fire in Malaysia’s ‘Dragon’s Den’
- Have Your Say! The 2012 National Student Survey seeks the views of final year undergraduates...
- UCL Student Business Receives International Recognition
- Fulbright-UCL Award for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Announced
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student leads Silicon Valley trip
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student heads up Enterprise
- MSI Invites you to a Research Seminar on: The role of cost modeling in competitive bid procurement
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students shortlisted for Seedcamp London 2012
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students win prizes in Chile
- MSI Teaching Fellow on BBC News site
- MSc Entrepreneurship graduate wins China-UK Entrepreneurship Challenge
- New innovation centre in Tech City will benefit MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- Speak up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views this term
- MRes/PhD Management Science & Innovation Studentships Available
- Open House and Reception: UCL Management Science & Innovation MRes/PhD Programme
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students mentioned in The Guardian
- MSI Teaching Fellow interviewed on Radio 4
- Research by Dr Mihaela Stan featured in the Financial Times
- Graduates describe how the Information Management for Business degree has helped their career development
- Goldman Sachs Small Businesses Programme delivered by MSI
- Former MSc TE student co-founder of one of Top London startups to watch
- MSI student start ups prize winners at the UCL Enterprise Awards
- Bart Vanneste joins the editorial review board of the Academy of Management Journal
- UCL teaching fellow awarded Kauffman Fellowship
- Dr David Chapman appointed to Enterprise Educators UK board
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 small business training programme to be delivered by MS&I Teaching Staff
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Alumnus raises $6.5 million!
- First PhD programme Graduate secures job at Warwick Business School
- Pete Clark's book Masterminding the Deal gets a mention in the Economist
- Dr Chia-Jung Tsay's paper suggests classical music competitions judged by sight, not sound
- UCL graduate’s business raises $6.5 million in investment
- UCL Careers win an AGCAS Award for Excellence for MS&I Careers work
- UCL welcomes first Technology Entrepreneurship Fulbright Scholar
- Former MSc TE student raises £180,000 to launch Jive Bike
- Former MSc TE students achieve exciting startup milestones
- New Masters Scholarships Announced for Indian Students
- Prime Minister officially opens IDEALondon centre in Tech City
- MS&I staff receive awards at US conference
- The 2014 National Student Survey seeks your views this term
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship alumnus raises further $17 million in funding
- World-class orchestras judged by sight not sound
- UCL Women in Management society deliver workshop for UCL Academy students
- Article by Peter Antonioni in The Conversation
- Mihaela Stan receives INFORMS-Industry Studies Association Best Paper Prize of 2014
- In the workplace, leaders who aren’t always followed
- Simcha Jong organises workshop on cell therapy commercialisation
UCL teaching fellow awarded Kauffman Fellowship
25 July 2013
Dr Itxaso Del Palacio Aguirre, a teaching fellow at UCL’s Department of Management Science and Innovation, has been awarded a Kauffman Fellowship.
The Fellowship – which begins with a two-year programme and which is delivered by organisations including Union Square Ventures, Sequoia and the Silicon Valley Bank – has been awarded to Dr Del Palacio as a researcher working in an investment related organisation.
The programme for Dr Del Palacio will include a structured curriculum of teaching around topics including leadership development and core investment principles, and continue with executive coaching, individual development plan and networking with other Fellows on the programme and those who have graduated.
Following two years of structured teaching, Dr Del Palacio will become a lifelong Kauffman Fellow – of which there are 360 worldwide – and part of the Kauffman Fellow’s Society.
The Kaufmann Fellows programme was established in 1994 to develop infrastructure and best practice for an industry which is vital to successful entrepreneurship. It sprung from the work of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, based in Kansas City in the US, and was spun out as a separate organisation in 2003.
“The news that I have been selected to participate on the programme was excellent,” said Dr Del Palacio. “It will enable me to grow and develop as someone working closely with entrepreneurs and venture capitalists, and through that, benefit many others both within the UCL community and those outside, too, who benefit from our programmes.”