- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Programme Approved for Robert Malpas Bursary
- UCL Management Science and Innovation PhD student Sebastiano Massaro has won the 2011 Academy of Management Organizational Behavior Division's Most Innovative Student Paper Award.
- MS&I Staff and students shine at UCL Awards for Enterprise
- BSc Information Management for Business ranked fifth in UK
- IMB Student was Awarded the e-skills Internship 'Intern of the Year 2011' at the Annual Event at IBM
- UCL Enterprise Society Team wins Enterprise Challenge
- BSc Information Management for Business and UK IT skills shortage
- Technology Entrepreneurship Students win £100k Technology Strategy Board Grant with their start-up
- Web-based Start-Up Showcase Project Launched
- Student entrepreneurs set to share idea with China’s billion-plus consumers
- MSI Envites you to a Research Seminar on: The Dangers of Deep Knowledge: New Ventures in the U.S. Solar Industry on 12 October 2011 from 15.30-16.45
- MSc Management students win HELO Awards!
- Former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student receives $2.5 million funding
- The Future of the Internet: Cisco's Vision of technological change and how it plans to respond
- Entrepreneurial electives at London Business School
- MS&I joins the Association of Business Schools
- Eeve app for iPhone launched by former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- UCL alumnus breathes fire in Malaysia’s ‘Dragon’s Den’
- Have Your Say! The 2012 National Student Survey seeks the views of final year undergraduates...
- UCL Student Business Receives International Recognition
- Fulbright-UCL Award for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Announced
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student leads Silicon Valley trip
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student heads up Enterprise
- MSI Invites you to a Research Seminar on: The role of cost modeling in competitive bid procurement
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students shortlisted for Seedcamp London 2012
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students win prizes in Chile
- MSI Teaching Fellow on BBC News site
- MSc Entrepreneurship graduate wins China-UK Entrepreneurship Challenge
- New innovation centre in Tech City will benefit MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- Speak up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views this term
- MRes/PhD Management Science & Innovation Studentships Available
- Open House and Reception: UCL Management Science & Innovation MRes/PhD Programme
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students mentioned in The Guardian
- MSI Teaching Fellow interviewed on Radio 4
- Research by Dr Mihaela Stan featured in the Financial Times
- Graduates describe how the Information Management for Business degree has helped their career development
- Goldman Sachs Small Businesses Programme delivered by MSI
- Former MSc TE student co-founder of one of Top London startups to watch
- MSI student start ups prize winners at the UCL Enterprise Awards
- Bart Vanneste joins the editorial review board of the Academy of Management Journal
- UCL teaching fellow awarded Kauffman Fellowship
- Dr David Chapman appointed to Enterprise Educators UK board
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 small business training programme to be delivered by MS&I Teaching Staff
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Alumnus raises $6.5 million!
- First PhD programme Graduate secures job at Warwick Business School
- Pete Clark's book Masterminding the Deal gets a mention in the Economist
- Dr Chia-Jung Tsay's paper suggests classical music competitions judged by sight, not sound
- UCL graduate’s business raises $6.5 million in investment
- UCL Careers win an AGCAS Award for Excellence for MS&I Careers work
- UCL welcomes first Technology Entrepreneurship Fulbright Scholar
- Former MSc TE student raises £180,000 to launch Jive Bike
- Former MSc TE students achieve exciting startup milestones
- New Masters Scholarships Announced for Indian Students
- Prime Minister officially opens IDEALondon centre in Tech City
- MS&I staff receive awards at US conference
- The 2014 National Student Survey seeks your views this term
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship alumnus raises further $17 million in funding
- World-class orchestras judged by sight not sound
- UCL Women in Management society deliver workshop for UCL Academy students
- Article by Peter Antonioni in The Conversation
- Mihaela Stan receives INFORMS-Industry Studies Association Best Paper Prize of 2014
- In the workplace, leaders who aren’t always followed
- Simcha Jong organises workshop on cell therapy commercialisation
Simcha Jong organises workshop on cell therapy commercialisation
12 June 2014
Simcha Jong (MS&I) and Suzy Farid (UCL Biochemical Engineering) have organised a workshop on cell therapy commercialisation.
This specialist one day practical workshop on the topic of cell therapy process and business development will enable participants to work through a number of scenarios in a small group format to cover a range of toolsets developed within the Technology Strategy Board-funded British Regen Industry Tool Set (BRITS) project, with the aim of optimising future process development and business strategies for cell therapy manufacture and commercialisation.
The BRITS project has been focused on the commercialisation of cell therapy and regenerative medicine within the UK, and has had an emphasis on building a set of tools that have the ability to streamline cell therapy process development, manufacturing, business development, and regulatory strategies.
The project is a collaboration involving a number of project partners including UCL, Lonza, LGC, Future Medicine, LRMN, and the NHS Technology Adoption Centre, and was funded by the Technology Strategy Board under their Regenerative Medicine program: Value Systems and Business Modelling. The meeting is free of charge to attend and will take place on Tuesday 1st July 2014 from 9am onwards.
The agenda includes a Lonza cell therapy manufacturing overview from Dr. Kim Warren (Lonza, Inc., Walkersville, MD, US), a cell therapy bioprocess economics case study from Dr. Suzanne Farid & Dr. Sally Hassan (Advanced Centre for Biochemical Engineering, UCL) and a valuation and business planning tool for cell therapy projects from Dr. Simcha Jong (Department of Management Science & Innovation, UCL).
Please click here for more information and registration.