- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Programme Approved for Robert Malpas Bursary
- UCL Management Science and Innovation PhD student Sebastiano Massaro has won the 2011 Academy of Management Organizational Behavior Division's Most Innovative Student Paper Award.
- MS&I Staff and students shine at UCL Awards for Enterprise
- BSc Information Management for Business ranked fifth in UK
- IMB Student was Awarded the e-skills Internship 'Intern of the Year 2011' at the Annual Event at IBM
- UCL Enterprise Society Team wins Enterprise Challenge
- BSc Information Management for Business and UK IT skills shortage
- Technology Entrepreneurship Students win £100k Technology Strategy Board Grant with their start-up
- Web-based Start-Up Showcase Project Launched
- Student entrepreneurs set to share idea with China’s billion-plus consumers
- MSI Envites you to a Research Seminar on: The Dangers of Deep Knowledge: New Ventures in the U.S. Solar Industry on 12 October 2011 from 15.30-16.45
- MSc Management students win HELO Awards!
- Former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student receives $2.5 million funding
- The Future of the Internet: Cisco's Vision of technological change and how it plans to respond
- Entrepreneurial electives at London Business School
- MS&I joins the Association of Business Schools
- Eeve app for iPhone launched by former MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- UCL alumnus breathes fire in Malaysia’s ‘Dragon’s Den’
- Have Your Say! The 2012 National Student Survey seeks the views of final year undergraduates...
- UCL Student Business Receives International Recognition
- Fulbright-UCL Award for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship Announced
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student leads Silicon Valley trip
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship student heads up Enterprise
- MSI Invites you to a Research Seminar on: The role of cost modeling in competitive bid procurement
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students shortlisted for Seedcamp London 2012
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students win prizes in Chile
- MSI Teaching Fellow on BBC News site
- MSc Entrepreneurship graduate wins China-UK Entrepreneurship Challenge
- New innovation centre in Tech City will benefit MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students
- Speak up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views this term
- MRes/PhD Management Science & Innovation Studentships Available
- Open House and Reception: UCL Management Science & Innovation MRes/PhD Programme
- MSc Technology Entrepreneurship students mentioned in The Guardian
- MSI Teaching Fellow interviewed on Radio 4
- Research by Dr Mihaela Stan featured in the Financial Times
- Graduates describe how the Information Management for Business degree has helped their career development
- Goldman Sachs Small Businesses Programme delivered by MSI
- Former MSc TE student co-founder of one of Top London startups to watch
MRes/PhD Management Science & Innovation Studentships Available
28 February 2013
Fully funded four-year MRes/PhD scholarships in the Department of Management Science and Innovation are still available for a limited number of places for September 2013. The scholarship covers all tuition fees, and includes an annual stipend of £15,590 which is tax free. Programme details are here
The ideal candidate will have a first degree (top 10% of his/her graduating class) from a leading university in a business, engineering, science, or a related subject. A Masters degree may be preferable but not essential. All MRes/PhD applicants are normally required to take either a GMAT test or GRE test.
While department members pursue a diverse range of exciting research projects connected to innovation, there are two main research streams in the Department:
For candidates in the Management Science & Operations area, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in industrial engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics or operations research is preferred, but we also consider candidates with other backgrounds (such as management or engineering).
For candidates in the Strategy and Organisations area, a degree in social psychology, sociology, or economics would be highly relevant, but we will consider candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds.
More information about the department’s current research activities can be found on the research page here
Please apply via UCL Postgraduate Admissions System Prism.
For queries about the MRes/PhD Programme that are not addressed on our web pages, please contact Adrian Smith: email@example.com