Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- Research Seminar Announcements
- Careers Support
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
MSc Technology Entrepreneurship
Unique approach to careers support
It is important to us that the careers support we deliver is relevant to all students on the MSc Technology Entrepreneurship programme - whether you want to set up your own company or want to pursue a career within an existing business. Our approach is tailored and flexible, we will get to know you and ensure we are supporting you in achieving your career ambitions.
Our careers workshops aim to give a perspective that is as valuable to the future business owner as it is to the job hunter. Our portfolio of careers support includes:
- Understanding your strengths: we will help you identify and reflect on your entrepreneurial strengths and areas of development to focus on throughout the course.
- Recruiter Training: our unique workshops will give you guidance on being an effective recruiter. We will show you what to look for in CV’s to find great candidates and how to be an effective interviewer.
- Networking Opportunities: our targeted weekly newsletter contains details of networking events, competitions, hackathons and jobs within a wide range of start-ups.
- Start-Ups Event: our annual Start-Ups event will enable you to network and meet with employers actively recruiting.
Your dedicated careers consultant will be available throughout the year to help you create your CV, write your LinkedIn profile and prepare for interviews. You will also have access to the UCL Careers Service, support from UCL Advances and opportunities to meet prospective employers.