Management Science and Innovation
Recruit our Students
Whether you need to recruit for permanent graduate level positions, projects or internships, our global student community can meet the most diverse recruitment needs. Our rigorous selection criteria across our courses means that, as a recruiter, you can be confident that much of the initial work has already been done for you.
Our students are:
- High Achievers. Our students are highly career focused engaging with businesses and industry from the moment they start their studies at UCL.
- Well Rounded. Our curriculum combines outstanding teaching with an emphasis on students developing soft skills, we therefore produce graduates who can read a balance sheet but also inspire and support others in their team.
- Diverse. We have a relatively high number of UK students and substantial cohorts from the EU, America, and Asia. Whatever the nationality, experience or background, our students all leave UCL equipped with the tools to become high achievers in their chosen field.
Recruiting our Talent
Throughout the year we organise a wide range of recruitment activities which include industry specific sessions, CV & Application checking, short projects and much more. We are flexible and our expert team of Employer Services will be happy to design a bespoke recruitment solution for you. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways you can engage with our students:
- Advertise your vacancies: target your opportunities, internships and placements to specific courses and year groups. We will advertise your opportunities free of charge.
- Raise your profile: attend our industry insight sessions, deliver company presentations and support students by offering CV / application checking and mock interviews. You can get involved in these activities throughout the year.
- Mentoring: we welcome mentors from all industries. Mentors in the past have supported our female students applying to traditionally male dominated fields, international students wishing to work in the UK and have provided students with general job hunting support.
- Fast Track Recruitment: we can shortlist suitable candidates based on your recruitment needs for you to interview on or off campus.
- Industry Projects: benefit from an independent perspective on strategic issues by harnessing the expertise of our students. We welcome projects from all industry sectors and will be happy to discuss your needs further.
- Student Societies: our student societies are a vibrant part of the MS&I community, led by students for students. Our Women in Management Society for example organises training events designed to support our female talent reach their full potential.
For more information contact email@example.com