Management Science and Innovation
- Studying With Us
- Research Seminar Announcements
- Careers Support
- MSI News and Events
- Contact Us
- Job Vacancies
How will the MSc Management careers team support you?
We know our students are ambitious, aspiring to embark on exciting and rewarding careers after the MSc Management course. Our dedicated careers team support the realisation of our student’s ambitions through a tailored careers programme, 1:1 careers coaching and numerous opportunities to engage directly with prospective employers.
Tailored careers education
MSc Management has a strong focus on enabling students to achieve long term career success. A series of career workshops and employer led activities are on offer to develop our students' career management skills. Activities include:
- Workshops to develop employability skills, including sessions on the UK and Global graduate job markets, networking with employers, marketing yourself effectively in CVs and applications, interview skills, mock assessment centres and using social media to find employment
- 4 Insight Sessions: Management Consulting, Banking and Finance, Technology, FMCG and with employer led business cases, employer panels and networking time. In 2012, the insight sessions attended by prestigious employers such as Capco, Deloitte, RBS and Unilever
1:1 careers coaching
In addition, MSc Management students have exclusive access to experienced careers consultants with industry experience who will:
- get to know you and deliver a personalised career coaching service;
- support you with researching careers options, job hunting and making applications;
- coach you ahead of interviews and assessment centres.
Employer engagement activity
You can access a wide range of bespoke employer engagement activities including employer led business games, company presentations, employer led CV checking and mock interviews and jobs fairs – for full details click here