Management Science and Innovation
Opportunities to meet employers
The School of Management Science and Innovation is committed to giving our students every opportunity to enhance their employability and commercial awareness, and to interact with employers in order to build strong relationships and expand their professional networks.
Working closely with a broad range of employers from all sectors, we organise a year long programme of employer led activities designed to maximise our students opportunities to network with employers and build strong connections within industry, and participate in activities which allow them to develop a highly competitive skillset, and strong and current commercial awareness.
As part of the dedicated employer engagement programme, our students enjoy exclusive access to:
- Industry Insight Days: Management Consulting, Banking and Finance, FMCG and Retail, Technology and Start-Ups
- Careers Week held in May to support our finalists
- Employer presentations
- Employer led business games
- Employer led skills sessions
- Employer led guidance on being successful in the recruitment process (CV checking, mock interviews and assessment centres)
In addition to this our students have access to:
- Employer mentoring
- Women in Management society which organises events designed to support our female talent reach their full potential
- Access to the wider employer activity programme organised by the UCL Careers Service
Employers who have previously participated in the school’s programmes include: