MPHY3000/MPHYM000: Medical Physics Projects 2014/15
Below is a list of Medical Physics projects being offered for undergraduate students in the Department. To find out more about a project and/or to indicate your interest in taking it, please email the first supervisor by clicking on his/her name.
- A Project Outline is due on Monday October 13, 2014. Your supervisor must also complete a Project Risk Assessment Form. Students are required to hand in the form with two copies of their outline to Mohini Nair in the Medical Physics Departmental Office (second floor of the Malet Place Engineering Building).
- Project Progress Reports are due by Monday January 19, 2015. Two copies should be handed to Mohini Nair in the Medical Physics Departmental Office.
- Project talks will be held on Wednesday March 18, 2015 in Rooms 1.19 and 2.14 of the Malet Place Engineering Building.
- Final Reports are due by Friday March 27, 2015. Please hand in two copies to Mohini Nair in the Medical Physics Departmental Office.
- Detailed information about the projects including guidelines for writing outlines, progress reports, and final reports.
- Previous projects offered: 2009/10; 2010/11; 2011/12; 2012/13; 2013/14;
- Assessment form for supervisors.
- Project Risk Assessment form and guidance notes.
Student: (Project available)