MPHY3000/MPHY3002/MPHYM000: Projects 2016/17
Below is a list of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering projects being offered for final-year undergraduate and intercalated students in the Department. To find out more about a project and/or to indicate your interest in taking it, please email the first supervisor by clicking on his/her name.
- A Project Outline is due on Monday October 10, 2016. Your supervisor must also complete a Project Risk Assessment Form. Students are required to hand in the form with two copies of their outline to Millie Abraham or James Vallerine in the Medical Physics Departmental Office (second floor of the Malet Place Engineering Building).
- Project Progress Reports are due by Monday January 16, 2017. Two copies should be handed to Millie Abraham or James Vallerine in the Medical Physics Departmental Office.
- Project talks will be held on Wednesday March 15, 2017 in Rooms 1.19 and 2.14 of the Malet Place Engineering Building.
- Final Reports are due by Friday March 24, 2017. Please hand in two copies to James Vallerine in the Medical Physics Departmental Office.
- Detailed information about the projects including guidelines for writing outlines, progress reports, and final reports.
- Previous projects offered: 2009/10; 2010/11; 2011/12; 2012/13; 2013/14; 2014/15; 2015/16;
- Assessment form for supervisors.
- Project Risk Assessment form and guidance notes.
Total number of projects listed below: 0
Number of projects still available: 0
Supervisors: Name1 and Name2
Student: (Project available)