- Biomedical Optics Research Laboratory Centre for Medical Image Computation Continence and Skin Technology Group Electrical Impedance Tomography Implanted Devices Magnetic Resonance Imaging Quantitative Medical Imaging Radiation Physics Biomedical Ultrasound
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
Continence and Skin Technology Group
Coming Events & Recent News
All members of the CSTG recently attended the "Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge VIII" conference. It was held at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers last December. Prof Mandy Fader, Margaret Macaulay and Sabrina Falloon gave presentations of their work, and Mihaela Soric, Charlotte Yearwood-Martin and Vasileios Asimakopoulos displayed posters of their research at the conference poster exhibition. (Photos to follow.)
There are currently no PhD studentships available with the CSTG. For more details about when and how to apply, click here.
Our work focuses on minimising the impact of intractable incontinence on the quality of life of sufferers and their caregivers.
It is a joint venture of the Departments of Medicine and of Medical Physics and Bioengineering at UCL, and the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Southampton. The UCL part of the group is located at the Department of Medicine's Archway Campus.
Most of the work of the CSTG focuses on the management of incontinence, particularly involving absorbent and other continence products, and falls into four main areas:
For more information about our work, please see:
- Our current and recent research areas
- Some of the research grants we have been awarded
- A list of our publications
- Links to some of our publications
- Some links for further reading
- Vasileios Asimakopoulos
- Sinead Clarke-O'Neill
- Sabrina Falloon
- Mihaela Soric
- Charlotte Yearwood-Martin
- Rebecca Wong
- Rebecca Yearworth
How To Find Us
The Continence and Skin Technology Group is based at the Archway Campus of UCL. For information on how to find us, please click here. For contact information, follow the links in the Personnel section above.