MSc in Physics and Engineering in Medicine (distance learning option)
The course has been developed to take account of the educational and training needs of people around the world, either in, or wishing to enter, medical physics and bioengineering.
The aim of our MSc programme is to provide a theoretical knowledge base for those with an interest in developing an inter-disciplinary approach to problem solving in health care, and in particular those seeking employment as medical physicists or as biomedical engineers in hospital, industry or university environments.
Why study through distance learning?
- Removes restrictions and costs of relocation to London
- Flexible learning to fit around busy lives and careers
- Study anytime, anywhere – all you need is an internet connection
- Structured modular courses in easy to follow packages in an intuitive Virtual Learning Environment
- Replay lecture material as often as you wish
- Access to UCL’s extensive digital libraries 24 hours a day
- Opportunities to network with class mates around the world
- Receive the same UCL qualification as on campus students
How it works
How to apply
Example Lecture Material