Medical Physics & Biomedical Engineering Family Friendly Policies
What are UCL's family friendly policies?
The Department of Medical Physics & Biomedical Engineering strives to ensure that all its staff can achieve a positive work-life balance while maintaining a highly productive and rewarding career. The department strongly supports the various schemes implemented by UCL to facilitate family-friendly working practices. For example, UCL offers generous maternity leave, shared parental leave and paternity/partners leave packages, and provides advice and support for all staff who require a variation in working patterns to suit personal and family needs. UCL also offers a workplace nursery and a childcare voucher scheme.
The links below describe the various UCL family-friendly policies and arrangements, and provide advice on how to benefit from them and the procedures involved for staff in our department.
- Maternity Leave
- Ordinary Parental Leave, Shared Parental Leave & Paternity Leave
- Paternity/Partner's Leave
- Sabbatical Leave
- Leave for Domestic & Personal Reasons
- Work/Life Balance Policy
- UCL Maternity Leave Policy & Online Maternity Leave Calculator
- UCL Parental Leave and Pay Policy
- Workplace Nursery
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- FAQs related to maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- FAQ’s for Shared Parental Leave