- Senior Promotions 2013
- Athena Swan Silver Award
- MPhil/PhD Upgrade Prizes for 2012/13
- Research Retreat 2014 - 6th June
- Top Administrator Award 2012-13
- NIHR clinical doctoral research fellowship
- £6 Million Award for Medical Imaging PhDs
- In2scienceUK and the Division of Medicine
- Major Grants
- Grand Challenge PD student wins Dean's Prize
- Nuffield Foundation Research Placement Programme
MPhil/PhD Upgrade Prizes for 2012/13
9 October 2013
Congratulations to the following on winning prizes for best talks in this year’s DoM/ICS Seminar.
Clinical MPhil/PhD upgrade category:
Dr Saima Saeed from Intensive Care Medicine for her talk on "The role of mitochondrial biogenesis in recovery of skeletal muscle function following critical illness"
Basic Science MPhil/PhD upgrade category:
Freya Boardman-Pretty (Institute of Cardiovascular Science) "Investigating genetic architecture of carotid thickness to find functional variation involved in atherosclerosis"
Page last modified on 09 oct 13 12:19