- Senior Promotions 2013
- Athena Swan Silver Award
- MPhil/PhD Upgrade Prizes for 2012/13
- Research Retreat 2014 - 6th June - deadline for abstracts 28th April
- Top Administrator Award 2012-13
- NIHR clinical doctoral research fellowship
- £6 Million Award for Medical Imaging PhDs
- In2scienceUK and the Division of Medicine
- Major Grants from 1st August 2013
- Grand Challenge PD student wins Dean's Prize
- Nuffield Foundation Research Placement Programme
- Health Innovation Challenge Fund
- New Divisional Lead for Safety
- Women in Science Fellowship 2014
- ILTS Distinguished Service Award
- British Bangladeshi Power & Inspiration List 2014
- New insights into how the kidney works
- CABI Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition
- in2scienceUK Summer Internship
- UEG Rising Star Award 2014
- Professor Andrew Burroughs
- Rosetrees Trust Studentships - September 2014
- UCL Applied Renal Physiology 2014 - course
New Divisional Lead for Safety
15 January 2014
Welcome to Roberta Perelli – the new Divisional Lead for Safety
Roberta Perelli is the new Divisional Safety Advisor for the Division of Medicine, including the Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research.
Roberta completed her BSc and MSc in Medical Biotechnologies at the University of Padua, followed by an MSc in Forensic Science (London South Bank University).
Prior to joining UCL, she worked as Laboratory and Health and Safety Manager at Imperial College London, overseeing Health and Safety and managing several research and diagnostic laboratories including a large Category 3 Suite. In 2012 she gained her NEBOSH certificate with Merit and in 2013 qualified as Level 1 Biosafety Practitioner (Institute of Safety in Technology and Research).
Her previous employment includes working as a Research Laboratory Manager for the Medical Research Council and as a Research Scientist at the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology.
In her current role, Roberta provides expertise, advice and support to Divisional Principal Investigators, staff and students in relation to safety.
Tel: 020 7679 6604 Ext: 46604
Rayne Building, Room 323
Cruciform Building, Room 1.02.07
Page last modified on 14 jan 14 16:38