Centre for Amyloidosis and Acute Phase Proteins
- Division of Medicine
- Centre Homepage
- Staff List
- Research Groups
- National Amyloidosis Centre
- Amyloidosis Research Fund
- Key Publications
- Contact Us
Information for Referring Physicians
Referral letters should be addressed to one of the following consultants:
- Professor Philip Hawkins, Clinical Director
- Dr Julian Gillmore, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Helen Lachmann, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Ashu Wechalekar, Senior Lecturer
Referrals for periodic fever syndromes should be addressed to:
Please include the following details in the referral:
- Patient contact details, including full address and telephone number(s). This will help us to arrange an appointment without delay.
- Any biopsy details (date and hospital where performed) and a copy of the final biopsy report.
- Bone marrow report, if available.
- Skeletal survey report, if available.
If you wish to discuss any medical issues prior to the referral please contact one of the consultants listed above on 020 7433 2725.
If you wish to check availability of appointments please contact:
Mr Ramon Lamarca
Tel: 020 7433 2813
Send referrals to:
National Amyloidosis Centre
Division of Medicine
University College London Medical School
Royal Free Hospital
Rowland Hill Street
London NW3 2PF
Fax No: 020 7433 2817