- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives & Erasmus Exchanges
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Clinical Skills Centres
- Staff Development
- Quality Assurance Unit
- RUMS (Medical Students Union)
- Contact us
UCL Medical School News
UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
May 07, 2013 09:15AM
Booking has now opened for our third Medical Education Conference on the 12th June 2013!Read more...
UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
Mar 22, 2013 12:18PM
Dr Scott Rice – Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking: exploring the digital divideRead more...
UCL Medical School Hubs
Mar 22, 2013 12:17PM
We’re very pleased to announce that the first stage of a major estates upgrade for UCL Medical School is now underway. The upgrade is designed to develop Student HUBS and enhanced teaching space at each of our 3 main campuses. Plans and progress will be published on the UCLMS website as the projects develop at each site.Read more...
NHS Change Day: do something better together
Feb 15, 2013 16:54PM
NHS Change Day will take place on 13.03.13. It will be one day during which the collective energy, creativity and ideas of thousands of NHS staff, and those who support the NHS, in all areas of work and right across the country, will demonstrate how one simple action or new idea can make a difference and improve care for patients, their families and their carers. The team behind NHS Change Day are asking people to make pledges of an action or idea. You can see our pledge on the NHS Change Day pledge wall .Read more...
Speak Up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views
Feb 12, 2013 10:26AM
Speak up!Read more...
Why Study At UCL Medical School?
UCL Medical School is committed to excellence in education. The Medical School has a strong reputation for teaching informed by cutting-edge research and a distinguished cadre of academic staff. UCL Medical School has a range of clinical facilities, teaching laboratories, lecture theatres and libraries. This infrastructure, dedicated team of internationally acknowledged world leaders and highly trained technical staff, provides the ideal learning environment for medical students.
- One of the top ranking universities in the UK for research in basic medical sciences and clinical medicine
- Experiencing research-led teaching from current leaders in basic medical science and clinical medicine
- Opportunity to learn anatomy through dissection, in addition to prosection, computer simulation imaging and other modern methods
- Clinical teaching in some of London’s world famous hospitals, by leading healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to practise your clinical skills in our fully equipped clinical skills centres
- A medical school truly integrated into the multifaculty institution of UCL with all the associated benefits in terms of sporting, cultural and social facilities
- The widest range of integrated BSc opportunities in the UK
- Situated in the heart of cosmopolitan London
- A vibrant, dynamic and friendly place in which to be a student
- Strongly supportive environment with welfare clinics to address medical students’ concerns
Page last modified on 18 oct 11 11:35