- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives & Erasmus Exchanges
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Clinical Skills Centres
- Staff Development
- Quality Assurance Unit
- RUMS (Medical Students Union)
- Contact us
UCL Medical School News
UCLMS Seminar: The intercalated BSc - Dr Melvyn Jones - 10th March
Mar 05, 2014 11:24AM
The intercalated BSc - why do medical schools offer them and what do they achieve?Read more...
Provost’s Public Engagement Awards
Feb 12, 2014 14:23PM
Winner: Engager of the year (researcher/academic grade 8 and above) Dr Jayne Kavanagh, UCL Medical SchoolRead more...
Jane Dacre holds first MRCP PACES in Myanmar
Jan 08, 2014 10:49AM
This November, Professor Jane Dacre led the very first PACES for MRCP (Member of the Royal College of Physicians) in Myanmar. This was successfully held in New Yangon General Hospital, one of the teaching hospitals of the University of Medicine, Yangon.Read more...
UCLMS Social Media Policy
Nov 01, 2013 17:10PM
Social media has become a powerful part of the web in recent years and has changed the way we communicate and collaborate online. Many organisations, such as the GMC and the BMA, politicians and medical journals are actively using social media and discussions of various aspects of the professional lives of doctors are increasingly seen on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.Read more...
Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
Oct 02, 2013 09:08AM
We are very sad to report the death of Dr Daniel Brudney in a car crash on Friday 13 September.Read more...
Why Study At UCL Medical School?
UCL Medical School is committed to excellence in education. The Medical School has a strong reputation for teaching informed by cutting-edge research and a distinguished cadre of academic staff. UCL Medical School has a range of clinical facilities, teaching laboratories, lecture theatres and libraries. This infrastructure, dedicated team of internationally acknowledged world leaders and highly trained technical staff, provides the ideal learning environment for medical students.
- One of the top ranking universities in the UK for research in basic medical sciences and clinical medicine
- Experiencing research-led teaching from current leaders in basic medical science and clinical medicine
- Opportunity to learn anatomy through dissection, in addition to prosection, computer simulation imaging and other modern methods
- Clinical teaching in some of London’s world famous hospitals, by leading healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to practise your clinical skills in our fully equipped clinical skills centres
- A medical school truly integrated into the multifaculty institution of UCL with all the associated benefits in terms of sporting, cultural and social facilities
- The widest range of integrated BSc opportunities in the UK
- Situated in the heart of cosmopolitan London
- A vibrant, dynamic and friendly place in which to be a student
- Strongly supportive environment with welfare clinics to address medical students’ concerns
Page last modified on 18 oct 11 11:35