- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives & Erasmus Exchanges
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Clinical Skills Centres
- Staff Development
- Quality Assurance Unit
- RUMS (Medical Students Union)
- Contact us
UCL Medical School News
UCLMS Seminar: The intercalated BSc - Dr Melvyn Jones - 10th March
Mar 05, 2014 11:24AM
The intercalated BSc - why do medical schools offer them and what do they achieve?Read more...
Provost’s Public Engagement Awards
Feb 12, 2014 14:23PM
Winner: Engager of the year (researcher/academic grade 8 and above) Dr Jayne Kavanagh, UCL Medical SchoolRead more...
Jane Dacre holds first MRCP PACES in Myanmar
Jan 08, 2014 10:49AM
This November, Professor Jane Dacre led the very first PACES for MRCP (Member of the Royal College of Physicians) in Myanmar. This was successfully held in New Yangon General Hospital, one of the teaching hospitals of the University of Medicine, Yangon.Read more...
UCLMS Social Media Policy
Nov 01, 2013 17:10PM
Social media has become a powerful part of the web in recent years and has changed the way we communicate and collaborate online. Many organisations, such as the GMC and the BMA, politicians and medical journals are actively using social media and discussions of various aspects of the professional lives of doctors are increasingly seen on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.Read more...
Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
Oct 02, 2013 09:08AM
We are very sad to report the death of Dr Daniel Brudney in a car crash on Friday 13 September.Read more...
The Medical School has an Erasmus exchange agreement with: La Salpetriere, Paris, France
The agreement allows one student from La Salpetriere per academic
session to join either Year 4 or Year 5 of the MBBS degree programme.
*At present the arrangement is not reciprocal as the MBBS regulations preclude UCL students from studying abroad other than during the elective period. UCL students who are interested in spending their elective at La Salpetriere are encouraged to take advantage of the link and to contact the administrator at La Salpetriere, email@example.com, for further information.
- Applicants may follow either Year 4 or Year 5 as followed by UCL students. No other combination of attachments is possible.
|Year 4 - Integrated Clinical Care:|
|4 week Introduction and Orientation Module|
|3 x core teaching weeks|
|3 x 12 week integrated modules:||
|Year 5 - Life Cycle:|
|3 x core teaching weeks|
|3 x 12 week modules||
- Applicants must provide evidence of competence in English language at IELTS level 7 or equivalent.
- All blood tests required for health clearance must be taken in a CPA accredited laboratory in the UK and identity validated.
- Application forms can be downloaded from: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/medicalschool/undergraduate/electives/erasmus
- Applications will only be considered if all required information and documents are submitted with the application form at least 6 weeks before the proposed start date
- Acceptance of an elective attachment requires an undertaking to abide by all regulations currently in place at University College London.
- Complete applications with all accompanying documentation and 2 passport-sized photographs should be sent to:
Medical Student Administration,
UCL, Gower Street,
London WC1E 6 BT.
We regret that the School is unable to accept Erasmus exchange students from any other institutions
Contact for Erasmus Exchanges: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 05 apr 13 16:05