- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Contact us
Royal Free Campus
Sharing a modern building with the Royal Free Hospital, the Royal Free campus is situated in attractive Hampstead, close to the heart of London.
Most of the academic units based at the Royal Free campus were previously part of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine which, in August 1998, merged with UCL. The Royal Free Campus is now one UCL Medical School’s main teaching and research sites.
- IT for SLMS
- Clinical Skills Centre
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- Medical Illustration Unit (Royal Free Campus)