- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Contact us
The Bloomsbury campus, in the heart of Central London, houses significant parts of both the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences and the Faculty of Life Sciences, located alongside many University College London Hospitals (University College Hospital, Hospital for Tropical Diseases, National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Elizabeth Garret Anderson & Obstetric Hospital, Eastman Dental Hospital, the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital and the Heart Hospital) as well as Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.