- UCL Medical School
- Undergraduate Programmes Home
- About UCL Medical School
- Why Study at UCL Medical School?
- MBBS Programme Information
- MBBS Admissions & Transfers
- Visiting Student Electives & Erasmus Exchanges
- BSc and IBSc
- MB PhD Programme
- Foundation Training Programme
- Clinical Skills Centres
- Quality Assurance Unit
- RUMS (Medical Students Union)
- Contact us
UCL Medical School Undergraduate Programmes
UCL Medical School is situated in the heart of London at three
main campuses; the Bloomsbury campus, the Royal Free campus, and the Whittington campus; all with clinical facilities, teaching
laboratories, lecture theatres and libraries.
With an internationally acknowledged faculty of education and research leaders and a committed team of NHS based teachers, together with our associated university hospitals and a wide range of other placment providers we aim to provide the best possible student experience and prepare our graduates to meet the needs of today's and tomorrow's patients and to thrive in 21st century healthcare environments.
Page last modified on 03 apr 12 17:16