UCL Medical School News
- Provost’s Spirit of Enterprise Award
- Medical student volunteer wins Team London Award
- NEW: Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MSc in Clinical and Professional Education
- RUMS rugby team win the United Hospitals Cup!
- Masters level credited modules available
- MSEC team in Kazakhstan
- Jane Richardson posthumously awarded her Psychology Doctorate
- New UCL Cruciform Hub officially opens
- Art launch at the Whittington Undergraduate Centre
- UCL student volunteers win Team London Award
- UCL Medical School in Times Good University Guide
- Cruciform Hub Now Open!
- UCL Medical School awarded Athena SWAN Silver Award
- Dr Deborah Gill wins Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014
- UCLMS student Ersong Shang wins the Duke Elder Undergraduate Prize in Ophthalmology
- Professor Jane Dacre elected president of the Royal College of Physicians
- UCLMS Seminar: The intercalated BSc - Dr Melvyn Jones - 10th March
- Provost’s Public Engagement Awards
- Jane Dacre holds first MRCP PACES in Myanmar
- UCLMS Social Media Policy
- Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
- UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
- UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
- UCL Medical School Hubs
- NHS Change Day: do something better together
- Speak Up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views
- Excellence in Medical Education Awards applications deadline is 11th February 2013
- UCLMS Seminar: "I'm only a student" - Medical Students’ Ethical Dilemmas
- Professor Jane Dacre attended an Inquiry into Women in the Workplace at the House of Commons
- Professor Jane Dacre wins high profile city award
- Number 1 in the capital (again!): UCL remains London’s top ranked medical school
- Medical schools encouraged by increase of women in academic posts
- Find out about UCLMS Education Consultancy
- 2012-13 dates for UCLMS Medical Education Seminar Series and Conference
- The MBBS course at UCL: No.1 in London, 4th in the UK and 6th in the world
- UCLMS student, Kwame Asante, wins the prestigious Chortle Student Comedy Award
- Developing your career in medical education; a conference for trainees and students
- UCLMS student, Dan Grant, carried the Olympic Flame through London.
- Medical Education Conference 2012
- Final Year UCLMS student, Rita Issa, wins 2nd prize in the Michael Pittilo Student Essay Award
- Target Medicine's academic leads visit the Cabinet Office
- Latest MBBS 2012 Curriculum Overview
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital is awarded UCL Medical School Teaching Hospital status
- ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’
- Medical Education Conference 2012
- Meet the clinical fellows
- UCL Medical School tops the London Schools in the NSS
Speak Up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views
12 February 2013
The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views this term: National Student Survey [http://www.thestudentsurvey.com/]
Are you a Final-year or undergraduate student? Have you completed the 2013 National Student Survey (NSS) which is being run this term?
No – why not? It should take no more than five minutes to complete and helps improve the student experience.
If you don’t tell us we won’t know!
The NSS provides valuable information to departments to help improve the student experience. Its feedback has previously helped inform:
- the introduction of UCL-wide service standards on assessment and feedback on marked work and this session widespread local reviews of this provision.
- improvements to pastoral care for students including the enhanced Personal Tutor arrangements.
- improvements to learning resources, with results fed back to the Library (which helped to inform the decision to extend library opening hours), Information Services Division and UCL Estates.
- local action taken by faculties and departments to address student concerns.
Results of previous surveys can be found on the UCL Academic Support web-site NSS page (documents password protected for UCL students and staff).
All students are encouraged to complete the survey... so what are you waiting for tell us what you think!
UCL is committed to acting on student comments: