So, you've been given a role in teaching at your hospital or community site. What do you need to do to make sure your teaching is effective and appropriate for UCL medical students?
- Read the Guidance for Junior Doctors
- Look at the overview of the UCL Medical School course, and information on the new MBBS 2012 curriculum
- Think about the teaching skills you already have, and how you can improve them
- Read the section on giving effective feedback, to make sure your students get the most out of your sessions
Other information you may find useful:
- UCL Medical School term dates
- UCL Medical School assessment dates
- Information on the content of specific years in the MBBS course
- Guidelines for optimal consistent lectures in the MBBS programme
- If you have concerns about a students' attendance or welfare please contact your site lead (see individual central site, or DGH pages) who will contact the relevant Welfare Tutor and/or email student welfare.