Student Evaluation Questionnaires (SEQs)
SEQs are used by the Medical School's Quality Assurance Unit to collect student feedback at the end of each module of the MBBS programme. A timetable for the SEQs and reports for 2016-17 can be found here.
Detailed SEQ reports, including free text comments, are only available on a restricted basis to those involved in student teaching. However, reports, without free text comments, and annual SEQ summary reports are publicly available (click on the relevant links below).
For more information about the MBBS programme, please visit the UCLMS MBBS Course Information site.
- Guidance for answering the questionnaires
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2015-16
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2014-15
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2013-14 (Years 1 & 2)
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2013-14 (Years 4 & 5)
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2012-13
For more information about the reports please contact the QA Unit
Page last modified on 23 feb 17 12:02