- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Who we are
- Interested in becoming a Clinical Teaching Fellow?
- TiME conferences
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
There are an increasing number of junior doctors who combine their interest in medical education with clinical training. There are a range of formal teaching posts available and many trusts, deaneries and universities have one or more doctors in these posts. There are also many more junior doctors in training who would like to learn more about how to increase their involvement and experience in medical education. The Trainees in Medical Education (TiME) conferences are a chance for us to get together, share our experiences and ideas, and learn more about careers in medical education.
ANNOUNCING: 4 TiME conference update afternoon
Innovations in Medical Education
22nd October 2014: 1-5pm
Calling all trainees interested in teaching and education! Join us for an exciting afternoon of new ideas in medical education. Explored in talks, engaging workshops and our popular question time panel.
- This year we are also welcoming submissions of abstracts for poster presentations see here for details
- After the conference join us for a glass of wine and the opportunity to meet some of the team at UCL Advances as they demonstrate new technology, gadgets and apps related to the world of medicine.
To register and pay for your place at the conference, click here.
For further information at this stage, please keep checking website or contact email@example.com.
Medical students: to apply for one of the limited free places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Medical Protection Society
3TiME: 11th June 2013
“Really fun and informative day; finally getting to know what medical education is all about!”
“Fantastic, very enjoyable and thought provoking”
Further details and feedback from last year's conference available here
2TiME: 16th October 2012
"Excellent day, exceeded my expectation. Really useful and thought provoking."
"Brilliant, useful and highly relevant day"
"Thank you for an excellent and inspirational day!"
Further details and feedback about the 2TiME conference available here.