Taught Degrees in Medical Education
NEW: Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical and Professional Education
This exciting new inter-professional programme in Medical Education is designed to meet the educational, training and professional development needs of contemporary health care professionals who wish to develop as medical educators. The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical and Professional Education will be available for study in the 2015/16 academic year.
This is a modular programme and students will be able to select modules from our module list below. These modules are primarily delivered by distance and blended learning formats with some face to face contact in certain modules. For more information please visit the individual module webpages.
- Teaching and Learning in Medical Education
- Leadership Skills for the Healthcare Professional
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Introduction to Assessment
- Education for the Healthcare Professions
- Clinical and Educational Supervision
- Contemporary Issues in Clinical Education
- Learning and Teaching for Adults
Standalone Masters level modules
The modules listed above can also be taken as standalone M level modules or as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) though attendance only. Please visit our individual module webpages listed above for more information.
The application deadline for the 2015-16 PG Certificate in Clinical and Professional Education has now passed. Please contact us to register your interest for the Certificate in 2016-17 via email@example.com.
- To view details of this programme on the Postgraduate Prospectus please click here.
- To apply for the PG Certificate in Professional and Clinical Education please click here and follow the instructions on the UCL application pages.
- To apply for the modules on a standalone or CPD basis please complete an application form here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint UCL-RCP Postgraduate Certificate / Diploma / MSc Medical Education
We provide Masters Level Medical Education programmes jointly with the Royal College of Physicians. Please visit the RCP education website for more information.