- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Postgraduate Training and MDECs
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
UCL Medical School News
UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
May 07, 2013 09:15AM
Booking has now opened for our third Medical Education Conference on the 12th June 2013!Read more...
UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
Mar 22, 2013 12:18PM
Dr Scott Rice – Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking: exploring the digital divideRead more...
UCL Medical School Hubs
Mar 22, 2013 12:17PM
We’re very pleased to announce that the first stage of a major estates upgrade for UCL Medical School is now underway. The upgrade is designed to develop Student HUBS and enhanced teaching space at each of our 3 main campuses. Plans and progress will be published on the UCLMS website as the projects develop at each site.Read more...
NHS Change Day: do something better together
Feb 15, 2013 16:54PM
NHS Change Day will take place on 13.03.13. It will be one day during which the collective energy, creativity and ideas of thousands of NHS staff, and those who support the NHS, in all areas of work and right across the country, will demonstrate how one simple action or new idea can make a difference and improve care for patients, their families and their carers. The team behind NHS Change Day are asking people to make pledges of an action or idea. You can see our pledge on the NHS Change Day pledge wall .Read more...
Speak Up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views
Feb 12, 2013 10:26AM
Speak up!Read more...
Medical Ethics and Law Unit
Welcome to the Medical Ethics and Law Unit
The Medical Ethics and Law Unit was set up in 2008 as a centre for education and research.
The aims of the unit are:
- To develop and deliver an engaging undergraduate curriculum suitable for doctors practising twenty-first century medicine
- To prepare students for the ethically challenging situations they will face as Foundation Year doctors
- To forge connections with other medical schools, with a view to exploring best practice
- To conduct research into important ethical issues relating to medical practice and education
The Unit is part of UCL Medical School and works closely with members of the school in medical teaching and research.