- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
Events in UCL Medical School
This page contains the details of any forthcoming UCL Medical School and Academic Centre of Medical Education events. Please click on the link for the event for more information.
To be kept updated by email on all future Medical School events please subscribe to our mailing list.
UCLMS Whittington Undergraduate Centre launch
Please join us for a wine and cheese reception at our
Undergraduate Centre launch on level 3, Highgate wing this Monday the 1st
of December. Please see the Flyer for further details
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical School Seminar Series
Please visit the seminar series page for more information and booking.
Various dates throughout the year. Please visit the website for more information and specific dates: GMC Pilots - dates and information
- Medical Education
Conference – Wednesday 12th June 2013
- Medical Education Conference - Monday 11th June 2012.
- HEA Health Science Discipline Workshop: ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’ Wednesday 23rd May 2012
- Medical Education Conference - Tuesday 28th June 2011.