- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
Events in UCL Medical School
This page contains the details of any forthcoming UCL Medical School and Academic Centre of Medical Education events. Please click on the link for the event for more information.
To be kept updated by email on all future Medical School events please subscribe to our mailing list.
HEA Workshop - Cost and value in medical education: how will we know whether educational interventions are value for money?
The purpose of this workshop is to develop the skills of delegates in the field of cost and value in medical education. At the end, they should be ready to return to their own institution to evaluate the ideas in practice.
Date: 28 Apr 2014
Start Time: 09:30 am
Location/venue: Royal Free Hospital, Pond St, London NW3 2QG, United Kingdom
For more information and booking details please visit the website http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/events/detail/2014/Workshop/HSC/28-04-14-cost-and-value-in-ME
Medical School Seminar Series
Please visit the seminar series page for more information and booking.
Various dates throughout the year. Please visit the website for more information and specific dates: GMC Pilots - dates and information
- Medical Education
Conference – Wednesday 12th June 2013
- Medical Education Conference - Monday 11th June 2012.
- HEA Health Science Discipline Workshop: ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’ Wednesday 23rd May 2012
- Medical Education Conference - Tuesday 28th June 2011.