- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Postgraduate Training and MDECs
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
UCL Medical School News
NSS results 2013 - UCLMS top in London!
May 29, 2013 13:03PM
UCL remains London’s top ranked medical school for 4 years running!Read more...
UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
May 07, 2013 09:15AM
Booking has now opened for our third Medical Education Conference on the 12th June 2013!Read more...
UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
Mar 22, 2013 12:18PM
Dr Scott Rice – Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking: exploring the digital divideRead more...
UCL Medical School Hubs
Mar 22, 2013 12:17PM
We’re very pleased to announce that the first stage of a major estates upgrade for UCL Medical School is now underway. The upgrade is designed to develop Student HUBS and enhanced teaching space at each of our 3 main campuses. Plans and progress will be published on the UCLMS website as the projects develop at each site.Read more...
NHS Change Day: do something better together
Feb 15, 2013 16:54PM
NHS Change Day will take place on 13.03.13. It will be one day during which the collective energy, creativity and ideas of thousands of NHS staff, and those who support the NHS, in all areas of work and right across the country, will demonstrate how one simple action or new idea can make a difference and improve care for patients, their families and their carers. The team behind NHS Change Day are asking people to make pledges of an action or idea. You can see our pledge on the NHS Change Day pledge wall .Read more...
Events in UCL Medical School
This page contains the details of any forthcoming UCL Medical School and Academic Centre of Medical Education events. Please click on the link for the event for more information.
The UCL Medical School have opened a Clinical Assessment Centre which has been purpose designed to host seminars and conferences as well as clinical education, training and assessment events. Please visit the website for more information www.ucl.ac.uk/cac.
Medical Education Conference – Wednesday 12th June 2013
“Transitions in Medical Education”
- GMC Pilots - Various dates throughout the year. Please visit the website for more information and specific dates: GMC Pilots - dates and information
- Medical School Seminar Series. Please visit the seminar series page for more information and booking.
- Medical Education Conference - Monday 11th June 2012. Many thanks to all who attended and contributed to the conference.
- HEA Health Science Discipline Workshop: ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’ Wednesday 23rd May 2012
- Medical Education Conference - Tuesday 28th June 2011.