- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- Divisional Staff
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
Events in UCL Medical School
This page contains the details of any forthcoming UCL Medical School and Academic Centre of Medical Education events. Please click on the link for the event for more information.
To be kept updated by email on all future Medical School events please subscribe to our mailing list.
TiME conference - Innovations in Medical Education
22nd October 2014: 1-5pmJoin us for an exciting afternoon of new ideas in medical education. Explored in talks, engaging workshops and our popular question time panel.
- This year we are also welcoming submissions of abstracts for poster presentations see here for details
- After the conference join us for a glass of wine and the opportunity to meet some of the team at UCL Advances as they demonstrate new technology, gadgets and apps related to the world of medicine.
To register and pay for your place at the TiME conference, click here.
Medical School Seminar Series
Please visit the seminar series page for more information and booking.
Various dates throughout the year. Please visit the website for more information and specific dates: GMC Pilots - dates and information
- Medical Education
Conference – Wednesday 12th June 2013
- Medical Education Conference - Monday 11th June 2012.
- HEA Health Science Discipline Workshop: ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’ Wednesday 23rd May 2012
- Medical Education Conference - Tuesday 28th June 2011.