- Academic Centre for Medical Education
- Clinical Communication Skills Unit
- Clinical Teaching Fellows
- General Medical Council
- Medical Ethics and Law Unit
- Medical School Newsletter
- Postgraduate Activities
- Public Engagement
- Research Degrees
- Target Medicine
- Taught Degrees
- TtT - Training to Teach (previously TIPS)
- Teaching & Professional Development Unit (TPDU)
UCL Medical School Postgraduate Programmes
The work of UCL Medical School extends beyond the MBBS programme into a wide range of education activities including award bearing postgraduate courses, CPD and clinical training, education consultancy and research. The Medical school also supports the seamless high quality education of medical students from admission to graduation, to enhance the status of learning and teaching within the Medical School and to support and advise on the relevant facilities and resources underpinning medical education.
The Medical School 's education research department is the Academic Centre for Medical Education (ACME)
- Medical education seminar series and conferences
Please visit UCL Medical School Events for more information and booking.
Standalone Masters-level modules
We provide standalone 15-credit Masters-level modules. The modules can also be taken as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) through attendance only. Please visit our modules webpage for more information. As part of the MDECS programme, UCLMS will be offering three modules in the 2014/15 academic year
- TtT – Training to Teach Course (previously TIPS) project – the Training to Teach Course (previously TIPS) provides high quality intensive training in teaching skills for healthcare professionals. For more information and for upcoming courses please visit the TtT website.
- Research Degrees in Medical Education
Please visit our Research degrees webpage for more information about undertaking a PhD, an EdD and a MD.