UCL Medical School News
- NEW: Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MSc in Clinical and Professional Education
- RUMS rugby team win the United Hospitals Cup!
- Masters level credited modules available
- MSEC team in Kazakhstan
- Jane Richardson posthumously awarded her Psychology Doctorate
- New UCL Cruciform Hub officially opens
- Art launch at the Whittington Undergraduate Centre
- UCL student volunteers win Team London Award
- UCL Medical School in Times Good University Guide
- Cruciform Hub Now Open!
- UCL Medical School awarded Athena SWAN Silver Award
- Dr Deborah Gill wins Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014
- UCLMS student Ersong Shang wins the Duke Elder Undergraduate Prize in Ophthalmology
- Professor Jane Dacre elected president of the Royal College of Physicians
- UCLMS Seminar: The intercalated BSc - Dr Melvyn Jones - 10th March
- Provost’s Public Engagement Awards
- Jane Dacre holds first MRCP PACES in Myanmar
- UCLMS Social Media Policy
- Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
- UCLMS Medical Education Conference - Transitions in Medical Education
- UCLMS Seminar: 'Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking': exploring the digital divide
- UCL Medical School Hubs
- NHS Change Day: do something better together
- Speak Up! The 2013 National Student Survey seeks your views
- Excellence in Medical Education Awards applications deadline is 11th February 2013
- UCLMS Seminar: "I'm only a student" - Medical Students’ Ethical Dilemmas
- Professor Jane Dacre attended an Inquiry into Women in the Workplace at the House of Commons
- Professor Jane Dacre wins high profile city award
- Number 1 in the capital (again!): UCL remains London’s top ranked medical school
- Medical schools encouraged by increase of women in academic posts
- Find out about UCLMS Education Consultancy
- 2012-13 dates for UCLMS Medical Education Seminar Series and Conference
- The MBBS course at UCL: No.1 in London, 4th in the UK and 6th in the world
- UCLMS student, Kwame Asante, wins the prestigious Chortle Student Comedy Award
- Developing your career in medical education; a conference for trainees and students
- UCLMS student, Dan Grant, carried the Olympic Flame through London.
- Medical Education Conference 2012
- Final Year UCLMS student, Rita Issa, wins 2nd prize in the Michael Pittilo Student Essay Award
- Target Medicine's academic leads visit the Cabinet Office
- Latest MBBS 2012 Curriculum Overview
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital is awarded UCL Medical School Teaching Hospital status
- ‘Getting ready for the REF: Strengthening submissions in medical education research’
- Medical Education Conference 2012
- Meet the clinical fellows
- UCL Medical School tops the London Schools in the NSS
Obituary: Dr Daniel Brudney
2 October 2013
We are very sad to report the death of Dr Daniel Brudney in a car crash on Friday 13 September.
Daniel Brudney had a strong affinity for University College. He attended the University College School before becoming a medical student at the Royal Free and University College Medical School from 1998-2004.
After qualifying, Daniel completed a PRHO year at The Royal Free and Whittington Hospitals and an SHO year at UCLH before starting his Specialty training in Microbiology at The Royal Free Hospital. Daniel was appointed to a consultant post at Lister Hospital, Stevenage in 2012.
All are welcome to attend Daniel’s funeral, which will be held at 1pm on Friday 4 October at St Edward the Confessor Catholic Church, 700 Finchley Road, Golders Green, NW11 7NE.
His body will be received into the church at 6.30pm on Thursday 3 October.
There is a book of condolence in the Royal Free Hospital chapel (lower ground floor) for those who would like to write a message for Daniel’s family.