|Foundation School Director||Dr Daniel Farrar|
Foundation School Deputy Director
||Dr Kilian Hynes|
Foundation School Manager
||Ms Sabine Schütte|
|Administrator & Data Manager||
Miss Tereze Bogdanova
|Administrative Assistant||Ms Jayshree Naik|
|If you would like to contact NCTFS please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 3108 9230 in the first instance and your query will be forwarded to an appropriate member of staff.|
North Central Thames Foundation School (NCTFS)
UCL Medical School
Royal Free Hospital, Room GF/664
Rowland Hill Street
London, NW3 2PF
|The nearest stations are Hampstead Heath (London Overground) and Belsize Park (Northern Line).|
NCTFS Management Committee
Terms of Reference
- To inform the participating Foundation Training Programme Directors (FTPDs) within the NCTFS of the application and allocation procedures for the school.
- To inform FTPDs of changes and innovations in the Foundation Curriculum and course directed nationally or locally.
- To implement and collate quality assurance of programmes within the NCTFS.
- To develop and manage an appeals system on issues such as recruitment and assessment.
- To facilitate resolution of issues relating to individual specific trainees within the school, using nationally and/or locally agreed policies where available.
- To coordinate exchange of information between the NCTFS and the UCL Medical School, and the other Thames foundation schools.
- To act as a forum for discussion of issues raised by FTPDs, trainees and potential applicants to the school.
- Foundation School Director (Committee Chairman)
- Associate Dean for North Central Sector
- (Rep) Vice-Provost (Biomedicine) and Dean of UCL Medical School
- Faculty Tutor of UCL Medical School
- General Practice Associate Directors (Shared Services)
- Academic Lead (UCL Medical School)
- Foundation School Manager
- Undergraduate Representative
- F1 Overall Trainee Representative
- F2 Overall Trainee Representative
- F1-F2 Academic Overall Trainee Representative
Directors of Medical Education (DMEs) and Foundation Training Programme Directors (FTPDs) of the linked NHS trusts:
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust (Barnet and Royal Free sites)
- University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS
- Whittington Health