Clinical and Professional Skills Centre
- Venous Cannulation
- Presentation Anxiety
- Teaching Courses
- All Courses
- Current MBBS Students
- UCLMS Education Consultancy
- Contact Us
Connect with us via social media
Clinical and Professional Skills Centres
The Clinical and Professional Skills Centre team are a group of Doctors, Acute and Emergency Care Nurses, Psychologists and Administrative staff with a shared aim to deliver evidence-based clinical and professional teaching to our clients and students.
We provide popular clinical skills training courses in:
If you have had a sabbatical or are returning to practice, we can provide training in:
- Basic suturing techniques
- Bladder catheterisation
- Basic life support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Intravenous (IV) drug administration
- Basic airway management / use of airway adjuncts
- Care of the sick patient (NICE guidelines)
Our professional skills portfolio is comprehensive.
Do you need training in Teaching?