- Academic Transcripts
- MBBS Degree Certificates
Academic Transcripts and MBBS Certification
Academic transcripts and other documentation certifying your medical studies should be ordered via UCL’s online store at: http://onlinestore.ucl.ac.uk/. MBBS documentation is listed under ‘UCL Medical School – MBBS Management’. Please check the information below and then follow the instructions in the online store to order your copies.
We aim to process orders within 20 working days of receipt and you will need to allow extra time for postal delivery, particularly to overseas addresses.
Transcripts are official documents bearing the UCL or Medical School seal and cannot be emailed or faxed. Scanned and certified versions of documentation cannot be emailed to graduates, but can be emailed directly to the institution or organisation requiring confirmation of undergraduate medical studies.
MBBS Academic Transcripts
An MBBS academic
transcript lists your full programme of study with dates and grades of modules
and clinical placements and all summative examination results.
You will be asked to give the name of the Medical School from which you graduated and the year in which you qualified:
- The Middlesex Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 1987
University College Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 1987
- Please note that these transcripts are in 2 parts. You will need to order a separate transcript for your pre-clinical studies via UCL’s online store as well as a transcript for your clinical studies via the Medical School’s online store
- University College and Middlesex School of Medicine – dates of qualification between 1988 and 2003
- Royal Free Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 2003
- Royal Free & University College Medical School – dates of qualification from 2004 onwards
- UCL Medical School – dates of qualification from 2005 onwards
Other documentation available through the online store:
- Verification of qualification and/or programme of study
- Dean’s letters/Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- North American State Medical Licensing Board (ECFMG)
Verification of pre-registration house office posts (PRHO) or Foundation Year 1 (FY1) training:
- Confirmation of PRHO posts completed up to and including 2005/06 which were certified to the above Medical School(s) as having been completed satisfactorily for the purposes of full registration with the GMC may be ordered through the online store.
- Confirmation of
satisfactory completion of FY1 posts from 2006 onwards must be requested from
the Foundation School in which you undertook your training.