UCL Medical School Alumni
Supporting medical students
We will soon launch our UCL Medical Student Support Fund which includes fundraising and other ways to get involved in supporting medical students. To find out more and register your interest please contact Deanne Attreed firstname.lastname@example.org.
RUMs Alumni Association
RUMS Alumni is a young association, having been set up in 2011, and exists to celebrate our fantastic graduate community, recognising the rich and diverse history of medical alumni from all contributory medical schools.
Membership provides you with the opportunity to attend reunions and stay in touch with friends. You’ll be able to network with fellow UCL alumni, senior and junior, and also to give back to current students.
Our aim is to orchestrate reunions, educational events, networking evenings and support, both financial and academical, for current students at UCLMS.
Membership Membership is only £15 per year and gives you access to a series of events plus a variety of discounts and benefits available to all alumni.
Join online at: https://admin.directli.co.uk/uclmail/membership
Terms and conditions can be viewed RUMS Alumni Association Terms & Conditions.
Updates from RUMS Alumni 2015/16
- For the latest events and news, follow the association on twitter at @RUMsalumni or you can join us on Facebook
- We have launched RUMS Alumni Association award for extracurricular achievement in the pre-clinical years - the first of our initiatives to give back to current UCL students with the inaugural award going to three first and second year students
- We have sponsored the Finalists' Ball and are a headline sponsor for the launch of the RUMS review a new termly magazine
- We have facilitated a careers session for final years and are sponsoring the Foundation for Finals revision course making it free to finalists
- We have continued our strong tradition of an annual dinner, preparations for which are underway
UCL Alumni Community
Once you graduate, you automatically become a part of UCL’s wider alumni community, joining over 160,000 former students worldwide.