Student Evaluation Questionnaires (SEQs)
SEQs are used by the Medical School's Quality Assurance Unit to collect student feedback at the end of each module of the MBBS programme. A timetable for the SEQs and reports for 2017-18 can be accessed below.
Detailed SEQ reports, including free text comments, are available on a
restricted basis to those involved in student teaching. Any comments
about named individuals are redacted from these reports prior to
circulation and are then followed up by the module leads in the first
SEQ reports, without free text comments, and annual SEQ summary reports are publicly available (click on the relevant links below).
For more information about the MBBS programme, please visit the UCLMS MBBS Course Information site.
- Guidance for answering the questionnaires
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2016-17
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2015-16
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2014-15
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2013-14 (Years 1 & 2)
- MBBS Summary of Student Evaluations - 2013-14 (Years 4 & 5)
For more information about the reports please contact the QA Unit