Comment and opinion
- Heavy drinking and smoking in middle age accelerates cognitive decline
- The Royal baby, the rules of succession, and the realms
- Why ignorant racists still flourish in multicultural Italy
- If you want to be a Dragon you need fire in your belly
- How a 200-year-old mummy can reveal secrets of tuberculosis
- Is it time for nuclear energy for Australia?
- Why mammals prefer to have just one sexual partner
- Quacktitioner Royal is a menace to the constitution and public health
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
Quacktitioner Royal is a menace to the constitution and public health
30 July 2013
"A constitutional monarch is purely ceremonial and plays no part in politics. But in the UK it isn't quite as simple as that. The first problem is that we have no constitution." Writes Professor David Colquhoun in The Conversation